Wednesday, December 22, 2010

cold winter

Sorry for the lack of posting. I have been a little busy with school work and that. I'm finally at holiday, but it kinda sucks as well. This holiday is too short to meet every friend, so im miss them like crazy. And besides that, is freking cold! I hate cold --'

In this time of the year I never know what to dress. I mean, I don't like to wear too much clothes, it makes me feel tight, but at the same time i don't want to feel cold. And I hate when I put on too much clothes and it turns out to be not as cold as I thought, therefore its winter and i'm sweating!

It's
Christmas time, it's supposed to be all about hapinnes, but this year, it just doesn't feel right. Some of my friends say that the crisis is affecting Christmas and it shouldn't. I think they're right. It shouldn't.

Anyway, I've wasted a few time here writing, it's time to go do something useful. see you soon xoxo

bia.

No comments:

Post a Comment